Starting this Sunday, we will be worshipping back in the worship center. Here are the details - see graphic below...
Dear Church Family,
I hope and pray that this letter finds you well and in good health. We are purposefully navigating through these very uncertain during this COVID-19 pandemic. I want to assure you that God is still in charge and He still has a wonderful plan for your life personally and for our church family.
The Church has gone through many challenging trials and tribulations over the last 2,000 years, and we have not only survived these challenges, but we have victoriously emerged stronger, purified, and have experienced exponential growth! I have not doubt that the Church will emerge stronger, purified, and I believe that God is going to use this COVID-19 crisis to usher us into exciting days of ministry! So, let’s get ready for what God is about to do next! We have a mission and a mandate to make disciples that will continue on even stronger in the upcoming days and weeks ahead!
Our Church Reopen Strategy:
Here are the details of each of the 4 phases of reopening. We are presently on phase 2.
Note: These are flexible phases and are subject to chance as we continue to gain more direction and information during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Church Re-open Strategy:
Phase 1 (completed)
Offices were reopened on May 4th
----- Phase one has been completed. We are presently in phase 2.
Phase 2 - Start meeting in person in outdoor worship meetings. Re-launch our Life Groups (Sunday school and other weekly small groups).
Starting: Now through the estimated date of October 13th
- We are currently meeting in the back of the church parking lot in an open tent (40 foot by 60 foot). This will allow us to mitigate and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- We have added two tents that are mask only.
- In case of inclement weather (lightning, etc.), we will meet indoors and encourage social distancing.
- We have a cleaning crew to clean after each bathroom visit.
- God-willing, we will continue meet outdoors through the month of September with the hopes of meeting in the sanctuary during the month of October as the weather starts to get cooler outside.
New office Times: We have expanded our office hours to better serve you. Notice that we have new times available till 5 pm (Monday-Thursday) and have added Sundays from 9-12 (by appointment) to better meet your needs.
Monday-Thursday: 9-5 PM; Friday 9-12; Sunday 9-12 (Sunday by appointment).
Phase 3 - Relaunch worship service in sanctuary.
- Each of the people will be seated properly to help maintain social distancing.
- Proper cleaning and sanitation will take place for each service.
- This allows for people to have limited social interaction during services.
- No passing of offering-we will use offering boxes like we do in fellowship hall.
- Services will be around 60 minutes in length.
- Online Church will continue for those who can’t worship in person. Worship services will be continued to be professionally produced for our people who cannot come back yet and for the community who are not a part of our church.
*Children’s ministry: We are presently working on a plan for what children’s ministry will look like for this phase. Stay tuned.
Target Date for Phase 3: October 13th (subject to change)
Phase 4 - Relaunch our other ministries: This phase will be when social distancing has been further relaxed, and it is safe to have more personal interaction.
- Kids’ ministry is fully relaunched.
- Social ministry-food and coffee, etc. is fully relaunched.
- Special cleaning is still active.
Target Date for Phase 4: TBD.